Returns & Refund Policy
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable), for example with items showing obvious signs of use.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
All returned items should be sent to:
House of Taha
35 Tudor Drive
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com